The Healing Sanctuary is a center of excellence in Orange County, providing a multi-disciplinary approach for the treatment of pelvic pain and dysfunction.
We offer a wide array of treatment options and our highly trained practitioners will work closely with you and your doctor to develop a treatment plan that works best for you.
- Pain with intercourse
- Pain with sitting
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder)
- Vulvodynia/Vestibuoldynia (vaginal pain)
- Pelvic muscle spasm
- Piriformis syndrome
- SI joint dysfunction
- Tail bone pain
- Low back/sacral/hip pain
It is widely accepted in the field of pelvic medicine, that a multi-disclipinary approach to these conditions that considers the “whole” person rather than just their symptoms is the key to success in treatment.
The Healing Sanctuary has assembled a team of highly skilled professionals with specific qualifications in the treatment of pelvic conditions who understand the importance of treating the whole person:
- Medical evaluation & treatment by our physician partners at UCI Medical Center for Women’s Health.
- Physical Therapy evaluation & treatment by specially trained pelvic floor physical therapists who specialize in state-of-the art techniques focused on rehabilitation of the pelvic floor
- Integrative evaluation and treatment to address the underlying health and lifestyle issues that cause or exacerbate pelvic conditions such as digestive disorders, auto-immune and inflammatory diseases and nutritional wellness.
- Movement Therapy designed to aid in rehabilitation of the muscles of the pelvis as well as the muscles that support the pelvis. These therapies include:
- QiGong for Pelvic Pain – 10 week course to teach self realignment of muscles and correct posture to relieve pelvic pain and dysfunction.
- Rehab Pilates taught by an instructor specially trained in rehabilitation core strengthening to support the pelvic floor
- Adaptive Yoga taught by an instructor specially trained in yoga techniques for pelvic floor stretching and strengthening
If you or someone you know suffers with pelvic related dysfunction we can help. Call our office 714-730-2233 to schedule a consultation with our pelvic wellness coordinator and get on the road to recovery today!