We offer a wide array of treatment options and our highly trained practitioners will work closely with you and your doctor to develop a treatment plan that works best for you.
Chronic pain conditions can include:
- Sports injury
- Neuropathy (nerve pain)
- Back pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Neck pain
- Plantar fascitis (foot pain)
- Tennis or golf elbow
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
- Arthritis (all types)
- Hip pain
- SI joint pain
- Coccyx pain
- Interstitial cystitis (painful bladder)
- Vulvodynia/Vestibuoldynia (vaginal pain)
It is widely accepted in the field of pain management, that a multi-disclipinary approach to these conditions that considers the “whole” person rather than just their symptoms is the key to success in treatment.
The Healing Sanctuary has assembled a team of highly skilled professionals with specific qualifications in the treatment of chronic pain who understand the importance of treating the whole person:
- Integrative evaluation and treatment to address the underlying health and lifestyle issues that cause or exacerbate chronic pain conditions such as digestive disorders, stress response and nutritional wellness.
- Body Work by specially trained massage therapists who understand how to identify, locate and release trigger points involved in chronic pain conditions.
- Movement Therapy designed to aid in rehabilitation of the musculo-skeletal and connective tissue often involved in chronic pain conditions. These therapies include:
- QiGong taught by a master instructor specially trained in realignment of muscles and posture to relieve pain and dysfunction.
- Rehab Pilates taught by an instructor specially trained in rehabilitation core strengthening.
- Adaptive Yoga taught by an instructor specially trained in yoga techniques to address specific areas of chronic pain.
If you or someone you know suffers with chronic pain we can help. Call our office 714-730-2233 to schedule a consultation and get on the road to recovery today!